with every breath

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

With every breath that leaves my lips while singing I feel like I am releasing a little bit of my soul.
I see the air around me fill with warm particles of my heart, while my chest is moving slowly up and down to the rhythm of the music.
When I was younger I would imagine my soul blowing with the wind to foreign places. And there might be someone else waiting, inhaling my hopes and dreams with every breath.


October 2011

And with every step I am moving towards an unknown future, I am desperately clinging to my past, to bittersweet childhood dreams.

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. wow! I really love the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina, I just discovered to blog and I want to tell you I love your pictures. You are Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers