follow the deep sea, part three

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Exploring Europe - From France to the Netherlands

I am grateful for all the experiences I made throughout this week. I learned so much about different people and about myself and got to see a little bit more of the big world that I want to explore throughout my lifetime.

Le Havre, France
A town that lost all its beautiful old building during the war so the overall cityscape was mostly coined by cement houses. Luckily the sun has accompanied us while we discovered a little bit of the French world and while I realised I forgot all my language skills.

Dover, England
Such a pretty little English town with its typical row houses yet really impressing nature with its white cliffs. I really enjoyed listening to British English the first time in my life. 

Antwerp, Belgium
Not even the rainy skies and the grey haze could have destroyed the beauty of this city. I left a part of my heart in Belgium and I know that I will return soon.

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Oh, Amsterdam.. I wish I could have seen more of this beautiful city. I won't write much about this city, just take a look at the photos and you may get an idea of how lovely Amsterdam is.

Hamburg, Germany
With a mixture of excitement to be home again and of  the realisation that my journey is over,
we arrived in Hamburg again. The moment I left the ship I knew that I experienced something big.

You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. Beautiful pictures! They all seem like great places to visit and I hope I can go to some of them. Glad you enjoyed your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is fantastic! The way you capture the world around you is unique! Such beauty! So glad to have found your blog, consider me your newest fan on bloglovin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! i'm glad you liked it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so late but: You were in Amsterdam?! I had loved to meet you! (My parents live there :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers