the process of healing

Monday, September 01, 2014

IMG_0641es
IMG_0644es
IMG_0649es
IMG_0589es
IMG_0602es

All of a sudden, the hurt feels real again. A familiar melody that once has been my favourite song was enough to remind me of all the moments that made me burst into tears. One little fragment after another appears again and occupies my memory. The images turn up faster and faster until they blur into a sequence that feels so alarmingly real. My body shivers from all the disappointment  that filled my lungs a long time ago. After the last teardrop left a mark on the white fabric of my blouse, all my tears have dried. It's over. It's okay. This is the process of healing. The sun has found a way to break through the cloudy sky and slowly begins to cover my room with warm and soothing light. My chest peacefully rises and falls as I soak in every ray of light.

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. der text ist wunderschön! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! du schaffst es dich einfach auf den boden zu legen und das auch noch wunderschön aussehen zu lassen! der lichtstrahl auf den letzten bild gefällt mir und wie du dich zu ihm streckst ist echt unglaublich. *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderwunderschön! Hervorragende Atmosphäre, das schafft nicht jeder beim Fotografieren.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke danke, das bedeutet mir SEHR viel!

    ReplyDelete

Followers